- Have you engaged in personal-growth, psychological or spiritual work, yet find you are still dealing with the same "issues" over and over?
- Do you struggle with anxiety, stress, irritability, depression, or difficulty connecting with others?
- Have you experienced a specific traumatic event that has impacted your sense of wellness? Or do you experience mutating symptoms that do not seem to have a specific origin?
- Would you like to be more skillful at managing yourself in relationship? Do you have strong anger, anxiety or withdrawl patterns that undermine your ability to maintain and enjoy relationship?
- Are you grieving a loss and can't seem to "get over it"
- Are you struggling with a specific fear or phobia?
- Do you spend a lot of your time and energy managing your wellbeing or just getting by? Do you wish you didn't get run down, sick, stressed, emotional, anxious, depressed, or exhausted so easily? Do you experience sleep or digestive issues that seem stress or trauma-related?
- Are you ready to feel more capable of meeting the daily demands of life and relationships and to have more energy for the things you love?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I invite you to contact me for a free consultation as to how Somatic Experiencing® (SE™) might support you in growing your resilience to stress and increasing your enjoyment of life.
I offer live SE sessions in Boulder, CO or remotely by Skype.
Here to serve,
Danya River, SEP